If your community energy group is looking for information on community renewable energy projects or technical work to support the development, you’re in the right place. Check our dedicated community web pages to find advice on structuring your community group, details of available grants and loans, plus a range of financial and technical information to help assess whether your project is feasible. Try using our Wind Site Self Assessment tool to find out what scale of development would be most suitable, then get in touch to discuss further feasibility studies and project management.
There is a wealth of information to help you understand your project in the Wind Learning Centre and the Hydro Learning Centre but you might want to learn more with the information in the following pages:
- Wind Site Self Assessment
- Community wind power
- Community wind – grants and loans
- Wind turbine project costs
- Wind turbine return on investment
- Wind turbine feasibility studies
- Wind turbine construction project management services<
- Hydro feasibility study
- Community hydro power
- Community hydro grants and loans
- Hydro turbine project costs
- Hydro turbine return on investment
- Hydro turbine consenting services
- Hydro turbine detailed design services
- Hydro turbine construction project management services
Are you considering a low carbon renewable energy project?
Renewables First have considerable experience and full project capability, from initial feasibility studies through to system design and installation for hydro, wind and water source heat pump systems.