Whether you are interested in generating renewable energy from publically owned sites to help boost your budgets and reduce your carbon footprint, creating regional maps to assist with planning guidelines or with capacity studies, we are here to help. Use the links below to check the suitability of potential sites, review typical project costs and get in touch about our comprehensive feasibility services.
There is a wealth of information to help you understand your project in the Wind Learning Centre and the Hydro Learning Centre but you might want to learn more with the information in the following pages:
- Wind Site Self Assessment
- Community wind power
- Wind turbine project costs
- Wind turbine return on investment
- Wind turbine feasibility studies
- Hydro feasibility study
- Community hydro power
- Hydro turbine project costs
- Hydro turbine return on investment
- Hydro turbine detailed design services
- Hydro turbine construction project management services
Are you considering a low carbon renewable energy project?
Renewables First have considerable experience and full project capability, from initial feasibility studies through to system design and installation for hydro, wind and water source heat pump systems.