By self funding your renewable energy project, you will see the maximum financial benefit whilst also making a clear statement about your commitment to tackling climate change.
Start here by checking the suitability of your site, finding out what grants and loans are available, and quantifying the benefits of your proposed development. If you’re ready to take the site further, get in touch to discuss further feasibility work and project management.
There is a wealth of information to help you understand your project in the Wind Learning Centre and the Hydro Learning Centre but you might want to start your low carbon renewable energy journey with the information in the following pages:
- Wind Site Self Assessment
- Windpower funding and development
- Windpower typical project costs
- Windpower return on investment
- Windpower feasibility study
- Windpower construction project management services
- Hydro feasibility study
- Hydropower funding and development
- Hydropower typical project costs
- Hydropower return on investment
- Hydropower system design services
- Hydropower construction project management services
Are you considering a low carbon renewable energy project?
Renewables First have considerable experience and full project capability, from initial feasibility studies through to system design and installation for hydro, wind and water source heat pump systems.