The Hydro and Wind Company Securing a clean energy future, profitably

Do I need consent from the Environment Agency / SEPA / NRW?

For domestic closed-loop systems, no environmental consents are required.

Commercial projects will require consent for any in-river works, and open-loop systems will also need an abstraction licence.

Renewables First has many years’ experience obtaining environmental consents, so we can help ensure this process goes smoothly.

Are you considering a water source heat pump project ?

Renewables First have considerable experience and full project capability, from initial feasibility study through to system design and installation.

The first step to develop a water source heat pump project is to conduct a Free Initial Heat Pump Assessment.

Contact us about a free initial assessment today!

Once complete, you will understand the site potential and be guided through the next steps to develop your project.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This