There are a number of benefits to choosing water-source over air- or ground-source heat pumps:
- Efficiency – water-source leads the way in terms of efficiency and performance
- Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments – higher tariff rate and higher ‘heat demand limit’ than air-source
- Noise – much quieter than air-source
- Less intrusive – much less excavation and disruption than ground-source
- Long-lasting – water-source heat pump systems have a lifetime of 20-25 years
Are you considering a water source heat pump project ?
The first step to develop a water source heat pump project is to conduct a Free Initial Heat Pump Assessment.
Contact us about a free initial assessment today!
Once complete, you will understand the site potential and be guided through the next steps to develop your project.